Friday, March 21, 2014

Memories...

Still going through old magazines... I do a few each night while I hang out plunking around online.  It won't be long until I've gone through all of them, and decluttered my bedroom in the process!

Today I started on a new box, and it had some of the first bead magazines I ever bought - 1995!!!  Let's just say they're a little bit dated...




I think that one was actually 1997.  Not to be confused with 1995, or the 21st century for that matter! Still finding a few good projects or tutorials here and there, but not quite so much in the oldest magazines.  I have plenty of new projects to try to keep me busy.

The photography is still crap (I've been BUSY) but I did manage to get a fairly decent picture of my latest endeavor.

STARS!!!!



Soon to become earrings, or maybe something else!

Boy.  I really need some better light.


No comments:

Post a Comment