Friday, March 28, 2014

Bad Light!

I was so excited about the new OttLite headed my way, but when it arrived today all we got was this...



The bulb it arrived with was cracked, so I ran out and bought a replacement.  After five minutes plugged in, all it did was glow at the base of the bulb.  A helpful friend said point it downward so the light runs down!

Gosh, thanks!

It will take some time to get everything sorted out, so in the meantime I'm still using my okay but not fantastic light.

Sigh.

Despite the lost time dealing with this today, I did still manage to finish a bracelet and make two pairs of earrings.  Not bad!  Tomorrow evening I will be busy getting everything ready for Crafternoon at the Brown Lantern on Sunday!  Very excited to see how things go.  Should be fun!

In the meantime, here's a picture of some bead embroidery I did a while back.




See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment